The first teal company in the Polish TSL sector, employing over 250 people across 19 locations in Poland.
Thanks to our colleagues’ creativity and ideas, we are rapidly developing. If you want to join our team, apply for the position of:
Freight Forwarding and Transport Expert or Specialist or Advisor
Workplace: between the north and the south, between the east and the west of Poland. Wherever is closest to you.
What will you be doing in our teal organization?
- what you are best at,
- developing yourself, following your passions, taking part in interesting projects,
- implementing your ideas,
- co-creating a new team in Poland,
- actively acquiring new orders and subcontractors,
- building long-lasting relationships with customers and contractors,
- ensuring quality and timeliness of the services provided.
What skills do you need at PKS Gdańsk – Oliwa SA?
- communicative command of English and one other language (German, French, Italian, Russian),
- responsibility for the work undertaken,
- ability to work in a team,
- familiarity with the national and international transport market,
- ability to establish and maintain good relations with customers,
- experience in the sector will be an asset.
Here is what you will get if you pass the recruitment process successfully:
- employment contract,
- internal and external training system,
- work in a friendly atmosphere and co-workers who love what they do,
- benefits package: Fitprofit card, Luxmed medical care, co-financing crèches and kindergartens for employees’ children, holiday subsidies, employee loans and many more,
- team-building: Employee Picnic, Safe Route, formal summary of the year, bicycle and canoeing trips.
Please send your CV with the following clause of consent to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes to: email@example.com
Clause of consent to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes:
I hereby agree that Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A., with its registered office in Gdańsk at Ulica Kołobrzeska 28, 80-394 Gdańsk, may process my personal data contained in the job offer for the purposes of and to the extent needed to carry out:
□ the current recruitment;
□ any future recruitments.
Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-394 Gdańsk, ul. Kołobrzeska 28, as the Controller of your personal data, hereby informs you that:
- the provision of your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for participation in the recruitment process,
- your personal data will be processed for purposes of the current recruitment process and, if you give your explicit and voluntary consent, also for future recruitment processes,
- you have the right to contact the Controller to request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing; you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to transfer your personal data.
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- the personal data provided by you will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- your personal data will be stored for the time period necessary for the completion of the current recruitment process or until the completion of any future recruitment processes, provided that you gave your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such future recruitment processes; in the latter case, however, your personal data will not be stored for a period longer than two (2) years after your submission of the job offer,
- the Controller will not disclose your data to third parties, except where you give your explicit and voluntary consent,
- the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. is Bożena Grzanowska, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection/authority appointed for the position of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).