We are a transport and forwarding company providing comprehensive service nationwide and across Europe. Over 50 years of experience allow us to respond quickly to the rapidly changing needs of the market. Visit our website https://pks-sa.com to find out more about our company.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
What skills will you need at PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A.?
- experience in international refrigerated and/or intermodal transport,
- ability to build and maintain good relations with foreign and domestic clients,
- having a base of carriers with refrigerator trucks,
- English language skills at level B1,
- knowledge of transport laws and the CMR Convention,
- ability to organize your own work and to make decisions on your own,
- being motivated for success and focused on achieving your objectives.
What will you be doing in our Teal Organization?
- acquiring and cooperating with business partners,
- developing business contacts and building long-term relations with business partners,
- handling freight forwarding orders,
- organizing refrigerated transports,
- cooperating with operations departments,
- maintaining the company’s image.
Here is what you will get if you pass the recruitment process successfully:
- an employment contract and a stable base salary + bonuses,
- possibility of professional development at a reputable company well established on the market,
- a system of internal and external training courses,
- a rich benefits package – the Company Social Benefits Fund, private medical care, and much more,
- work in a friendly atmosphere with colleagues who love what they do.
Please send your CV with the following clause of consent to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clause of consent to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes:
I hereby agree that Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A., with its registered office in Gdańsk at Ulica Kołobrzeska 28, 80-394 Gdańsk, may process my personal data contained in the job offer for the purposes of and to the extent needed to carry out:
□ the current recruitment;
□ any future recruitments.
Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-394 Gdańsk, ul. Kołobrzeska 28, as the Controller of your personal data, hereby informs you that:
- the provision of your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for participation in the recruitment process,
- your personal data will be processed for purposes of the current recruitment process and, if you give your explicit and voluntary consent, also for future recruitment processes,
- you have the right to contact the Controller to request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing; you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to transfer your personal data.
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- the personal data provided by you will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- your personal data will be stored for the time period necessary for the completion of the current recruitment process or until the completion of any future recruitment processes, provided that you gave your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such future recruitment processes; in the latter case, however, your personal data will not be stored for a period longer than two (2) years after your submission of the job offer,
- the Controller will not disclose your data to third parties, except where you give your explicit and voluntary consent,
- the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. is Bożena Grzanowska, email address: email@example.com
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection/authority appointed for the position of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).