We are a transport and forwarding company providing comprehensive service nationwide and across Europe. Over 50 years of experience allow us to respond quickly to the rapidly changing needs of the market. Visit our website https://pks-sa.com to find out more about our company.
Because our company is developing, we are looking for employees for the position of:
as part of our Professional Driver’s School
Are you a young driver with no experience? We will help you gain it. In a short time, you will become a professional with a guaranteed job.
- driving licence category C+E, driver card,
- certificate of completing a ‘carriage of goods’ training course at a road traffic centre,
- valid medical certificate,
- communicativeness, availability,
- ADR certificates are a plus.
- gaining of experience under the supervision of a professional driver,
- modern trucks by SCANIA, DAF, MERCEDES (EURO 6),
- fair conditions for cooperation,
- engagement of self-employed individuals. If necessary, we provide legal and accounting assistance,
- working at a dynamically developing company,
- additional insurance to cover the costs of medical treatment throughout Europe, as well as accident insurance,
- we organize internal training courses and introductions to the specific nature of transports carried out by PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
call us at 58 76 99 811, mobile: 510 118 486
mobile: 509 461 993
Here is some feedback from people who decided to join our Professional Driver’s School:
I’ve always enjoyed both driving a car and being a passenger. Ever since I was a child, I dreamed of becoming a professional driver. I always pursued this goal. Now I am very happy that I have achieved it.
PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. has given me the opportunity to learn and to fulfil my dream. In Poland, getting trained to become a driver is quite a problem, because few companies offer such a learning opportunity to drivers who have no experience. I’m very happy with the training programme and, every day, I’m learning new things useful in this job. Meanwhile, driving a vehicle gives me great pleasure and satisfaction.
Estera, a driver at the Professional Driver’s School
The Professional Driver’s School is a bullseye! To me, being a young driver with no experience, it’s an ideal start in my professional life, because I’m not afraid to drive alongside an experienced driver, and I have very good working conditions here. Thanks to the training programme, I got a job as soon as I got my truck driving licence, and I’m extremely proud of it.
I was born into a family of professional drivers. My grandfather was a truck driver, then my father and his brothers took over the job, and now I am the only grandson who wants to continue this tradition. I was always drawn to driving the truck with my dad, even if I was only supposed to go to the neighbouring village. My dad’s stories from the road whenever he’d come home reassured me in wanting to become a driver in the future and visit as many countries as he did. And the best thing is that my current teacher is none other than my dad :)
Krzysztof, a driver at the Professional Driver’s School
Jesteś młodym kierowcą i nie masz doświadczenia – pomożemy Ci je zdobyć, w krótkim czasie staniesz się profesjonalistą, z gwarancją pracy.
Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-394 Gdańsk, ul. Kołobrzeska 28, as the Controller of your personal data, hereby informs you that:
- the provision of your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for participation in the recruitment process,
- your personal data will be processed for purposes of the current recruitment process and, if you give your explicit and voluntary consent, also for future recruitment processes,
- you have the right to contact the Controller to request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing; you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to transfer your personal data.
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- the personal data provided by you will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- your personal data will be stored for the time period necessary for the completion of the current recruitment process or until the completion of any future recruitment processes, provided that you gave your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such future recruitment processes; in the latter case, however, your personal data will not be stored for a period longer than two (2) years after your submission of the job offer,
- the Controller will not disclose your data to third parties, except where you give your explicit and voluntary consent,
- the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. is Bożena Grzanowska, email address: email@example.com
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection/authority appointed for the position of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).