We are a transport and forwarding company providing comprehensive service nationwide and across Europe. Over 50 years of experience allow us to respond quickly to the rapidly changing needs of the market. Visit our website https://pks-sa.com to find out more about our company.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
INTERNATIONAL DRIVER CAT. C + E
- routes within the EU,
- work in a stable company and excellent remuneration under a business activity,
- modern Euro 6 class car fleet covered by service contracts,
- car fleet maintenance provided by an internal Technical Team,
- work in compliance with applicable standards and regulations,
- reimbursement of commute costs for employees commuting with their own car,
- occupational trainings under the guidance of professional instructors,
- additional insurance and private healthcare,
- work on a single-manning basis with entrusted truck-and-trailer combinations,
- company-issued smartphone.
- driving license cat. C+E,
- driver card,
- certificate of qualification or completion of a course covering carriage of goods,
- valid medical and psychometric tests,
- clear criminal record certificate,
- diligence, reliability and a passion for trucking.
- experience in international transport,
- ADR training certificate,
We invite (currently out-of-work) bus drivers holding C+E driving license and those who have recently obtained their C+E license. We will train you to work in international freight transport.
We invite all interested drivers to contact us by phone at: Driver recruitment team, mobile: +48 510 118 486 or +48 509 461 993
Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-394 Gdańsk, ul. Kołobrzeska 28, as the Controller of your personal data, hereby informs you that:
- the provision of your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for participation in the recruitment process,
- your personal data will be processed for purposes of the current recruitment process and, if you give your explicit and voluntary consent, also for future recruitment processes,
- you have the right to contact the Controller to request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing; you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to transfer your personal data.
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- the personal data provided by you will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- your personal data will be stored for the time period necessary for the completion of the current recruitment process or until the completion of any future recruitment processes, provided that you gave your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such future recruitment processes; in the latter case, however, your personal data will not be stored for a period longer than two (2) years after your submission of the job offer,
- the Controller will not disclose your data to third parties, except where you give your explicit and voluntary consent,
- the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at Przedsiębiorstwo Przewozu Towarów PKS Gdańsk-Oliwa S.A. is Bożena Grzanowska, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection/authority appointed for the position of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).