In relation to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we'd like to inform you:
- until June 14, all our existing security measures will be extended, including remote work;
- one of the security measures that we have implemented is to limit any physical contacts and circulation of items that may pose a potential threat. This also applies to document circulation. For this reason, we decided to completely switch to the electronic circulation of documents, implementing the 3E program: e-invoice, edocuments and e-archive;
- we are still testing drivers for the presence of a coronavirus every time they return to the country and at each change of drivers;
- all our staff remaining in the office and the drivers were tested negative for SARSCoV-2 coronavirus;
- essential personnel do not commute by public transport;
- employees traveling by public transport have been provided with company cars;
- employees whose presence is necessary in the office must follow specially prepared procedures;
- our fleet vehicles are regularly ozonized for disinfection at each change of drivers and after the car returns to Poland;
- 3 zones were separated in the office in Gdańsk, for security reasons employees of individual zones cannot stay in other zones.
We remain at your disposal.